Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Oops, I Have A New Rant..."

Haha. I have to laugh at Jeff White's post about Britney Spears and her "Oops, I Did It Again" video!


You do have to give her kudos for being able to do that before the drugs and baby came along. The choreography and lyrics leave something to be desired, however. I mean, seriously. Who can't walk around strutting while saying "Oops, I did it again. I played with your heart, gotta open the gate?" It just takes a few thrusts of some body parts and some squeaking of a voice, and voila! You've got music! If that were true, we would all be musicians. I believe that Britney should have stopped before she got here, and quit while partially ahead with "Baby One More Time."




I do believe that she has turned into a rather interesting person, now. I mean, she is trying to imitate Princess Diana. I don't think that is going to well for her, noticing how she has landed in the loony bin, lost custody of her children to rapper Kevin Federline, who really is no better. Oh, and Princess Diana is dead. She has been for quite some time now!
In my opinion, Britney has snapped. If her parents were any good at all, they would have noticed it, also! They are in part to blame that the girl lasted this long! I also blame the parents for allowing Britney to be in the house. Who knows, if it weren't for her, we may not even have the Jamie Lynn Spears controversy with her baby! Jamie Lynn was only trying to live up to her sister's standards, which I think is ironic, after you watch "Zoey 101," a show staring Jamie Lynn about how a person should do the right thing, and stand up for themselves, and all that "stuff."

No comments: